Suddenly increased Gamma radiation in Ukraine?

Putin >> Starts shit…gets checked…plays victim.

2 Points

I don’t think this is the case. The US/NATO is heavily invested in the Ukraine. From missile defense to full political interference.

Putin hits Ukraine because they are bending to the west and they are 1)right on Russia’s border and 2) used to he part of Russia.

If Russia was meddling in Mexico, you can guarantee the US would be doing this shit.

2 Points

5 Points

I dont get the second one.

2 Points

He’s cured COVID.

Also

https://twitter.com/markito0171/status/1498402624747581442?s=20&t=ojVN9P8PMzHcO4tkGjSW4Q

1 point

I still don’t get it. Maybe cause I don’t buy into the COVID hype/fear?

2 Points

That’s why you should understand it, find me a COVID headline in the press today, poof it’s gone!

:laughing:

3 Points

Ahhhh, I thought you meant he said he cured it.

Same page now

2 Points

Just for balance.

3 Points

Honestly if they are real Nazis it’ll be a refreshing change from the usual people who apparently qualify as Nazis these days.

3 Points

This is a great listen

1 point

Definitely concur there. I’m fed up with that level of finger pointing and we’re working on a song about it:

He got a Buttlift and Botox lips,
Locked on down to electric hits
Watch me bleach my skin to that western thing
Lift my eyes to that yard boy swing
I’m swigging Tom’s gin to Princess Di
While shooting kids down Brooklyn high
Aldous said you don’t give a damn
When you’re burning books about Vietnam
Nazis bad
Nazis bad

Kind of a subterranean homesick blues thing

3 Points
2 Points

I have to say. The more you look at Ukraine and the last 8-10 years, the worse they look.

Again, I dont support Russia, but if ever there was a need for this gif, this issue is it.

backing up homer simpson GIF

1 point

It’s mainly they aren’t from Ukraine, they don’t have paperwork, they’re frantic in front of soldiers, Poland won’t take them in due to all this and what has happened over the last 10 years. Come on now, we’d be the same, surely. I can see Priti with her special colander now.

It’s easy to find all the things that support your cause when you either want to believe something, or don’t. It’s easy to super impose a photo over a screen shot, it’s easy to do a reverse image search and see for yourself. There are undeniable accounts around this.

3 Points

One thing I will say about this incident, is likely near 99% of all information is mis/disinformation.

4 Points

Ironically…

https://ground.news/article/twitter-will-label-reduce-visibility-of-tweets-linking-to-russian-state-media_45e66e

3 Points

Blockchain could be a saviour to all this, using verification of sources, but again it’s all down to where the words are coming from and who is verifying what is being sent out

2 Points

That would require one to trust the sources that the Blockchain trusts. It would also be at the behest of the government who tweaks the Blockchain dictating who to trust. I think i’d rather have all the information and make my own mind up, after all there is always someone there to point out the bullshit or at least argue the fact.

2 Points

Chechen deadly special forces kill squad known as the “hunters” sent by Putin to assassinate President Volodymyr Zelenskyy confirmed dead. :rofl:

2 Points