Suddenly increased Gamma radiation in Ukraine?

What I’m saying is that there is more than just a fringe few pro nazi people. It’s more than one battalion. They lead the charge in the 2014 coup. It doesn’t matter that his parents were Jewish. Were they even religious? I’m of British Anglican parents and that means nothing with respect to how I feel or think. Being of Jewish ancestry isn’t some instant hall pass. Talk to a hard line Jewish person and mention the name Noam Chomsky. They will likely spit and curse him.

Actions are what matters. He folded these far right pro nazi groups into the military. He can’t claim to detest Nazis, lest he be a hypocrite and lose all credibility.

Him having Jewish parents is clearly irrelevant.

At the fall of the Berlin wall, the agreement was no expansion east, towards Russia. Since the fall, NATO had expanded east 14times.

Us led coup in Ukraine…
…installing US puppets…
NATO lies and expansion 14 times…
Pro nazi military (Russia has as much, or more of a right to hate Nazis than Brits.)…
US admits they are fighting Russia via Ukraine (https://twitter.com/Truthte83602973/status/1497838461365239808)

Based on this, it seems Russia has shown great restraint.

Additional:
Did you know that even Joe Bidens son sits on the board of an energy company in Ukraine? A crackhead sits on the board… Shenanigans much? Can’t tell me that isn’t just a way to funnel payment to Biden for “services provided”.

Make no mistake. The west caused this mess. The claim of “if we didn’t fight them there, we would be fighting them here” is BS. I don’t respect fortune tellers and future seers.

2 Points

What I’ve said to many is that we are watching what is essentially 2 sets of criminals in a turf war. Choosing a side guarantees choosing the wrong side.

Civilians will suffer. Some I feel compassion for. Ones that turned a blind eye and let it continue, are just as guilty and get what they helped create.

There are lots of Ukrainian people in Canada that rightly fled this shit show.

3 Points

I don’t see how, after a revolution and an invasion and annexation, how this could not have come about. Putin has been pretty well known to proxy-remove people and media, so perhaps people from that country don’t like it. Maybe NATO sounded like a good idea? The idea of democracy and being able to vote in new leaders without worry that one mind stick around for longer than a normal term?

3 Points

Unfortunately, it’s usually the civilians who will suffer the most in war.

In some respects, I also agree that Russia has shown restraint. Compare what they did to Grozny with what they’re doing to Kyiv then yes, they could have flattened the place. However, you have to ask whether this is real restraint or, avoiding the nightmare of press coverage - there are a number of Western journalists currently embedded there, hell, even Sean bloody Penn is there, apparently - that comes from mounting civilian casualties. I don’t know whether Putin expected the Ukrainians to welcome him with open arms or bend over but it seems that they’ve done neither. A key question, now, is what will the Russians do next. Will they move in and use the capabilities they undoubtedly have against Kyiv? I think it may be telling Putin did not mention it on his recent television appearance. Maybe Zelensky is a puppet of the US but Yanukovych was a puppet of Putin’s.

As for choosing a side, I’m afraid I already have, possibly because at the moment, only one of them is threatening to nuke me! The West have bloody hands in this of course but Putin isn’t blameless, either. Honestly, to me Putin’s Russia and Xi’s China are our adversaries and have been for some time. The machinations of states and powers in all this don’t seem any different than they’ve been throughout history, to me. The fact Putin is snarling into the camera and threatening to go nuclear - after making what seems to me to simply be a massive cock-up - does make this one a bit different, I’d suggest.

3 Points

You have a link to the speech where he said he would use nukes? I’m interested in watching that.

I see this translated quote:
“Whoever tries to hinder us, and even more so, to create threats to our country, to our people, should know that Russia’s response will be immediate. And it will lead you to such consequences that you have never encountered in your history,”

No mention of nukes. Any inference or implication is just useless speculation, if this is the “nuke statement”.

If this is the quote, I strongly suggest you stop reading the msm news and taking what they say as gospel. They lie all the time for sensationalism and ratings. Most important, they want to keep you afraid so you get angry and support the tyranny and death their masters cause.

Read the left, read the right. In the middle is the truth.

2 Points

"Dear colleagues, as you see, Western countries are not only taking hostile actions toward our country in the economic sphere—I am talking about the illegitimate sanctions everybody knows about

But more importantly, senior officials of leading NATO countries make aggressive statements against our country. That is why I order the Minister of Defense and the Chief of the General Staff to put the deterrent forces of the Russian army in a special regime of duty."

He alluded to nukes the other day, today he has specifically ordered his ‘nuclear deterrent’ on high alert/readiness.

I don’t read MSM news. I suggest to you that at best, we’re now in a second Cold War, at worst, something much, much worse.

4 Points

In one speech he gave, he said he was open to honest dialogue. I haven’t seen anyone mention talking to him.

It’s exactly what happened here with protests. The govt outright refused dialogue. People said stupid shit like “they don’t want to talk”, “talking gives credibility to the protest”, or “their demands are unreasonable, there is no point in dialogue”.

So here we go. Another round of “same old”, expecting different results and the usual people suffer.

Everyone pick your horse and feel morally superior, if you happen to be part of the larger herd!

Back i go to watching the Stupids on Facebook lol.

I’ll end with this question…

Does humanity never learn anything, or are we just extras in someone’s play?

5 Points

According to some reports, Putin spoke to the Israeli PM Naftali Bennet for about twenty minutes this afternoon. Israel is close to both Ukraine and Russia, and supposedly, an Israeli-brokered mediation has been suggested, possibly by the Ukrainians.

I’m hoping that’s a positive sign, God alone knows if it is or even if it’s accurate, though.

4 Points

3 Points

FB_IMG_1645999196816

4 Points

3 Points

So… a Russian Biden?

2 Points

Yeah, I get it. Do you want to here the echo chamber I live in?

2 Points

What I absolutely hate is Hypocrisy and setting a horrible precedent.

Who are we to criticize Russia for attacking a country on its boarder after Iraq (twice), Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Somalia, Panama, Grenada… and those are just SOME of the recent ones. At least Ukraine is on Russia boarder not half way around the world.

With that said, At least there was a real reason to attack some of the countries we have went into (definitely not counting Iraq the last go around). VS Russians seeming attacking Ukraine just to see if it can. Wish these fucking idiots in charge of these Nuke Capable countries would just stick to making and wasting money instead of killing people :frowning:

What is worry some is the precedent we westerners have set. We can make up shit to justify a military action but as long as we don’t declare war its all good. As long as we don’t take ownership and establish a peace full free elected government its all good. But then when some one else does it for the same reason “OF THE FUCK YOU WILL, YOUR EVIL!”

Last what really has me worried is, were does it stop? If he thinks he is loosing Ukraine he can Nuke Kiev then what? If Germany sends arms to Ukraine does that justify a German attack which leads to an all out war that leads to Nukes flying? If he occupies Ukraine but then desires to take another country do we declare war or wait until he takes one to many countries? If we put all our efforts into trying to keep him in check without directly attacking in fear of a nuclear war what happens when China takes Taiwan or N.Korea accidentally lands a nuke on Japan?

Am I overly worried Not any more, I grew up during the cold war in WY knowing that in the middle of fucking nowhere I had a target on my head due to Coal and Oil Reserves. Death By radiation, starvation or thermal nuclear dismemberment is normal now. I only hope when it starts one lands on my head while I am sleeping and didn’t know it was coming. But between Dumb ass Trump Republicans, Idiot Democrat’s, Covid, Shit Job, Excessive High Rent, War, Threat of Armageddon and Bible Thumpers I am really hoping to be abducted by aliens soon.

5 Points

@Flee Honestly, I thought the images that were being put out were too quick and well selected to be genuine. I think their media game is pretty good in that sense! I just don’t like war, of any sort, and a country gets to choose their livelihood and shouldn’t be hard pressed by any side into what they want to be. It’s disgusting that this essentially is still a proxy war with living and dying people in the middle of it (as always). I can also see how we got here.

You have to be a special kind of cunt to be a world leader, and I’d rather see them deck it out one on one than this shit.

3 Points

The BBC are reporting on these fakes too, by the way

2 Points

Oh they’ve become a Special something or other. I really would like a better idea of the full picture of what the current Ukraine army consist of, to be honest, as it does seem to be a combination of troops from different countries now who volunteered to join, and worth considering that pretty much all of it has been developed since 2014. Given that Russia has 900,000 troops, I would guess they’re getting the aide where they can and a small team of people who are willing to be nationally loyal regardless is probably all they can get for the time being. Yep, I really did say that.

It’s like getting the 60s Hell’s Angels on board - they weren’t exactly well known for being nice, accepting, or PC.

3 Points

The far left later unveiled an unprecedented new raft of further sanctions against Moscow, including banning all Russian aircraft from its airspace and barring state media outlets Sputnik and Russia Today from far left territory.

The far left said it would also fund the purchase and delivery of weapons to Ukraine.

:woozy_face:

3 Points

Apparently in response to Liz Truss’s comments!

She really annoys me too but not enough to want to nuke her…

4 Points

I totally agree. None of this should be happening. I’m just trying to figure out what is actually happening.

Watched an interview with an old Ukrainian woman and she says it’s not Russia attacking her. It’s Ukraine military.

If it wasn’t Russia, Putin wouldn’t be claiming it is, unless he is in on the scam. He was apparently a young global leader in the WEF.

The more I look into this, the more questions get raised.
No answers.

3 Points