Suddenly increased Gamma radiation in Ukraine?

That was in Air America - 1990!!!

2 Points
1 point
2 Points
2 Points

https://twitter.com/GoncharenkoUa/status/1568643958074392577

1 point

I still can’t help thinking we haven’t seen the best of Russia yet.

1 point

Logic and perspective says so, but the lack of advance makes me think they’re a bit thin on the ground. Worst case scenario, they nuke a part of Ukraine, but really? Right on their doorstep, all the fallout? Can’t see it happening outside of something similar to Gaza. Drones and missiles are great for killing targets but you can’t control a city with them. I think it’ll be back to a battle for Donetsk, but as someone put it, it’s people fighting for their country versus people fighting for their salary.

1 point

We haven’t seen F.O.A.Bs yet.

in one day Russia has donated more equipment than France and Germany have to the entirety of the war

1 point

I don’t think they can just bomb a place and expect to take control of it. Fukushima only worked because they were attacking elsewhere.

1 point

If that’s their plan, what’s the saying about approaching an injured animal?

1 point

RSPCA says keep the fuck away

1 point
1 point
1 point

“There are 90 days ahead, which will decide more than 30 years of Ukraine’s independence. 90 days that will decide more than all the years of the existence of the European Union. Winter will determine our future.”

On Sunday night, the Ukrainian president said his nation will prevail with or without food, gas or water, but that it would certainly be without Russia.

"Read lips: Without gas or without you? Without you. Without light or without you? Without you. Without water or without you? Without you. Without food or without you? Without you.

"Cold, hunger, darkness and thirst are not as terrible and deadly for us as your “friendship and brotherhood.”

1 point

2 Points
2 Points

Remember, remember the 24th of September.

BUT WHY?!?!?!?!? :rofl::rofl:

2 Points

Olaf Scholz will tell a joke…and it may be funny…

2 Points

https://twitter.com/porcumali/status/1569452802627497987?s=20&t=6tKBD54J66GSb2YNnx1jBA

1 point