Why Russia Will Be Destroyed if They Lose Crimea

3 Points

Launching a nuke will be just as devastating as losing Crimea, Putin looses no matter what, yet the implications to Russia if he does will be worse as the whole country and it’s allies will really become pariahs in the international community

3 Points
2 Points

Farmers are going to have an awful lot of filling in to do when this is over.

1 point

Ah, I see you posted this already

1 point

The air raid sirens were a nice touch :rofl:

2 Points

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1627736664033329153?s=20

2 Points

He’s just testing out how brown-nosing Putin worked so well before

2 Points

Honestly if I were Putin i’d have stuck a shell or two close by just to see him poop his pants again.

1 point

Belarus defence ministry reports “significant grouping of Ukrainian army massed near its border”

2 Points

Wouldn’t that be fun is Ukraine starts invading nations

2 Points

Using western allied supplied weapons, yeah, what could possibly go wrong?

2 Points
1 point

Yeah, gosh, so aggressive! Deary me! Naughty.

2 Points

“Yeah so we’re going to attack the troops now that basically obliterated large parts of our country that you authorised to send over, but on your border instead, k?”
“No fair!”

1 point

There is a big difference between repelling an invasion and “taking the fight to them”. One was supported. I think if Ukraine becomes the aggressor, opinion will shift. well, it wont shift, but it should.

support was for defense. offence is what starts world wars. US didnt invade china when china was assisting North Korea or North Vietnam.

3 Points

If Ukraine becomes the aggressor, Russia has it’s excuse delivered with squirty cream and a cherry on top.

2 Points

…and who’s to say this wasn’t the original intention.

2 Points

Season 6 Knowledge GIF by Friends

2 Points