Suddenly increased Gamma radiation in Ukraine?

2 Points
2 Points

The ‘prepare to leg it’ look

2 Points
2 Points
2 Points

It’s a mistake to delete history, people forget the past all to easily.

3 Points
2 Points
2 Points

That’s a better voice over.

1 point

I think the Russians got the last one.

1 point
1 point
2 Points

Now why would Putin give whoever is behind Biden exactly what they want? This conspiracy makes no sense, Putin knows if we really let lose the US Military he’s done for, so why play into their hand?
The American left have wanted war with Putin for years, but so far letting Ukraine do their dirty works has been paying off

3 Points

It makes sense if it’s all a farce. If you look at WW1, that was truly over mineral rights in Iraq. At least that’s what started it. WW2, seems like just something that gets many countries in debt.

For the last few hundred years the game has been to make GDP become interest payments. All our tax dollars into the central banks pockets. Countries are business. The lemming work and hand over their pay to the money vacuum.

So when looking at Ukraine and Russia, what’s the financial gain? Neither country was profitable.

We have China up and coming as the world leader and next world currency. For that to happen, the US needs to fall, or become weak enough that China can take them on.

While Russia(china’s ally) starts a war, that the west will fund, the west gets further in debt, and depletes military resources. When things stagnate, Russia raises the bar, to get the west to commit more resources. All while china sits back and builds up.

The US Navy and air force are the main concerns. More specifically the navy.

How to deplete those? Send planes to Ukraine, sure. But how to involve the navy? That’s what I haven’t figured out yet.

I just know the moment the US commits to Ukraine fully, China will move on the US.

2 Points

China and Russia will have to sink quite a few boats and subs to even think about taking on the Navy
The Air Force will be even harder, we can launch a strike from the home land, drop bombs and be on the way back home before they have a clue what’s going on
Then there’s NATO, separately not much, but combined pretty hard to crack, and they can’t just go after the US
That’s the problem, nothing makes sense, Russia doesn’t get Ukraine, China gets nothing, they pissed off Japan and they are also arming, the only thing they have is physical size, not much else

3 Points

I was going to say something like this, WW1 was largely seen as war for the sake of it, and this right now looks like a muscle exercise to me in the same vein. But I don’t think the “East” quite recognise the efficiency of those armies, like @z0phi3l says.

2 Points

It’s one thing to be a big almighty force at the top, playing the big boss, and a whole other to face countries who are willing from house to house to fight tooth and nail against losing what they’ve got. That can’t be underestimated, and at the end of the day if they’re all dead because some bomb is dropped and all those people fighting against it are killed, then there’s nothing left to work with. Ukraine, Vietnam, Afghanistan.

The Romans largely won because they had decent promises of roads, sewers, technology, and skill. What do Russia and China have to offer that people don’t already have in terms of all that?

2 Points
3 Points

I can’t find it but there was a Ukrainian operator explaining last week, just how hard it is using the MPADs in the field, while everyone else is running away you have to stand there, visually find the aircraft through sight and sound up to 3km away, sight it and shoot all in under 16 seconds from picking it up off the floor.

2 Points
2 Points