Shaven Primates - Child Of Dirt (album, our band)

In case you’ve wondered what I’ve been up to the last 6 years, it’s this. I basically plastered out this story, formed a band, we built a recording studio, set up a live streaming platform, and all sorts in-between. It was all totally worth it.

“A small, quiet child finds himself staying at a place he should trust, but he finds a video tape that he shouldn’t have seen.”

“Feeling ashamed, the child finds himself in church on the verge of confession, and seeks sanctuary in his idols.”

“The child is lost with his feelings and shuts himself away on an imaginary desert island with a friend, away from the rest of the world, which he calls The Zoo.”

“The child is now a teenager. Swamp Rock Blues is a rant about his bullies. Led to despair, he wishes he could start life again, and in a twisted turn of fate, gets his wish granted as he becomes seriously ill in In Transit.”

“His brain glitches in Bus Replacement Service and, from memory loss, he gets a Soft Reset.”

1 point

There are 3 more that I’m considering making the remaining videos for, all available on our website (see link at top)

1 point

Really great job all of you, I’m amazed how far you’ve come over the past couple of years, big thumbs up m8 :hd_clap:

Aw, shucks :smiley:

1 point