Pfizer docs

Can’t find that article at all.

Global news, CBC, CTV are all left wing propaganda machines. Dont think they would ever print that.

It is true though.

1 point

Yeah I’m pretty sure this is humour, Global would never.

3 Points

I really think at this stage Pfizer should hand back 88% of their profits.

4 Points
4 Points

Maybe, no one wants the shot because it doesn’t work?

3 Points

Imagine being banned from the internet for saying that a year ago :rofl:

3 Points

Worth a looky

1 point

Don’t want to get too far into this since my opinion is quite different, but what I can say is fact check, fact check, fact check. Rule #1 you’re taught as a historian.

https://healthfeedback.org/outlet/the-expose/

2 Points

I’m not sold on ‘fact-checkers’, the problem being unless 100% of fact-checkers are 100% accurate in their findings 100% of the time they are pretty useless imo. That doesn’t mean I believe everything (anything even) said on the internet just that a good rabbit hole is hard to resist, not to mention looking at anything from as many perspectives as possible usually gets you somewhere near the truth. Spitting distance anyway.

2 Points

I’m just saying in general, do your own fact checking. Multiple sources to corroborate the message. Look at multiple viewpoints and figure out what the truth is.

In today’s internet-driven world, we’re fed these echo chambers that reinforce your biases and beliefs. It isn’t anything we are doing on purpose, its what the algorithms feed us. I tend to look at one left-leaning source, one right-leaning source, and an international source to see how a news story differs and then make a decision based on that.

2 Points

Totally agree! Just avoid using fact-checking websites :wink:

There are some great sites for checking news

3 Points

I showed everyone this data before, but week 13 of the surveillance report was the most damaging. 92% of deaths are in the vaccinated category. (UK vaccination is around 92%)

@Wolfenuwg This is gov.uk data. They also stopped showing this stat as of week 14 as it was abundantly clear that, at best, the vaccine is of no help. Many Canadian government sites also removed death by vaccination status at the same time.

I do agree with fact checking, but i dont go by random websites. I use CDC and government data sources. (as does the expose that R posted)

1 point

Regarding this link, its important to see: " 5% of the batches produce 90% of the adverse reactions."

Most of these batches start with E. Current batch my sister received is FT. E batches would have been boosters.

1 point

Pfizer CEO fully vaxxed and double-boosted with ‘100% effective’ vaccine announces that he’s tested positive for COVID

https://twitter.com/AlbertBourla/status/1559145992594784256

1 point

no way in hell he has the vax. This is just an ad for sales.

2 Points

Guess we’ll find out :laughing:

pro vax: I caught COVID and was down for a week and felt so bad. Thank god i had the vax or i would have died.
unvaxxed: I caught COVID and felt sluggish for 2 days but fine after that

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

2 Points

I’ve had it twice, delta and omicron…same shit different day.

1 point

Yay