Pfizer docs

no way in hell he has the vax. This is just an ad for sales.

2 Points

Guess we’ll find out :laughing:

pro vax: I caught COVID and was down for a week and felt so bad. Thank god i had the vax or i would have died.
unvaxxed: I caught COVID and felt sluggish for 2 days but fine after that

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

2 Points

I’ve had it twice, delta and omicron…same shit different day.

1 point

Yay

Thinking Ok GIF by Celebrity Apprentice Australia

1 point
1 point

2 Points

FAUCI RESIGNED!..stupid caps lock rule

1 point

‘GOP readies probes’ :astonished:

2 Points

run discover GIF

2 Points

https://i.imgur.com/vGv0Qx4.jpeg

1 point

TL;DR:

Results: In the non-elderly population the “number needed to treat” to prevent a single death runs into the thousands. Re-analysis of randomised controlled trials using the messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) technology suggests a greater risk of serious adverse events from the vaccines than being hospitalised from COVID-19. Pharmacovigilance systems and real-world safety data, coupled with plausible mechanisms of harm, are deeply concerning, especially in relation to cardiovascular safety. Mirroring a potential signal from the Pfizer Phase 3 trial, a significant rise in cardiac arrest calls to ambulances in England was seen in 2021, with similar data emerging from Israel in the 16–39-year-old age group.

Conclusion: It cannot be said that the consent to receive these agents was fully informed, as is required ethically and legally. A pause and reappraisal of global vaccination policies for COVID-19 is long overdue

This absolute risk reduction figure (0.84%) is extremely important for doctors and patients to know but how many of them were told this when they received the shot?

After two months into the pivotal trials, the FDA allowed vaccine companies to offer the vaccine to subjects in the placebo group, essentially torpedoing any chance of properly recording adverse events from that point on, forcing a reliance of pharmacovigilance data.

For example, over 24000 deaths have now been recorded in VAERS as of 02 March 2022; 29% of these occurred within 48 h of injection, and half within two weeks. **

** These 12000 deaths would be counted as unvaccinated given any death within 14 days of receiving the vaccine was considered unvaccinated.

1 point

Some stats for the UK folks…and the world.

Here is the % of deaths each week for the first 13 weeks of 2022 that were unvaccinated.

1: 27.99%
2: 29.11%
3: 26.07%
4: 21.78%
5: 18.27%
6: 15.23%
7: 13.02%
8: 11.45%
9: 10.03%
10: 9.72%
11: 9.79%
12: 9.69%
13: 9.98%

One would think if the last claim they make about the vaccine(prevents serious complications) were true, the % of unvaccinated deaths would be increasing.

Food for thought.

Data: COVID-19 vaccine weekly surveillance reports (weeks 39 to 40, 2021 to 2022) - GOV.UK

1 point

Pfizer admits the vaccine was never tested to see if it stopped transmission

https://twitter.com/Rob_Roos/status/1579759795225198593?t=kjMfjg2BegiR8YKDa435lg&s=19

2 Points

Listen to her words. They had to move at the speed of the market. So they needed to be first? Damn the consequences? Furthermore how many died due to vaccinated people thinking they could not pass on the virus? Because as I remember that was all the virtue signaling prior to information coming in that it did not stop shedding. People who were not vaccinated stayed home when sick. Vaccinated people went out with mild (unknowingly or confident they couldnt spread) symptoms and killed grandma. I hope one day a tribunal is set for this. Sue them into oblivion.

3 Points

sadly cant sue them. complete immunity was part of the deal.

1 point

But maybe these folks can be sued…

1 point

I’m pretty sure in the UK we were never told it prevented transmission just that it prevented the harsher side of the virus…which was also bollocks as far as I can tell.

3 Points

scroll up. i ran the numbers for the UK. 100% BS

2 Points