Meta

Wait… ■■■■■■■ from Dungeons and Dragons is censored here? Really?!? Even to the point that the singular is banned and the plural is okay? And it isn’t the Dragon part. What the fucking hell is up with that?!?

1 point

… and ‘fuck’ is fine… Reality man, what the fuck is going on?

1 point

Most people are misinformed and don’t understand (and hence think they don’t care) that they are being used by meta and alpha(bet). Since democracies work for “most people”, until the herd realizes, nothing will change and regulations will not be imposed. The EU started nicely with gdpr but did almost nothing since. The only ones that can make the change are Americans by demanding their legislators to impose regulations on big tech. This will happen only when the critical mass of “most people” will be in favor.

1 point

And now back to the subject

1 point

We only have one ■■■■■■■ so censoring Dungeons would be daft, just be thankful Brussels Sprouts hasn’t been permanently removed. :wink:

There’s your problem.

1 point

totally. Access Rumble and Gab from your govt monitored phone instead :stuck_out_tongue:

1 point

I want to know what that censored word is… Griffin? Nope. Ironram?

1 point

■■■■■■■■ :laughing:

I spent about 10 minutes trying to figure which character ■■■■■■■ from dungeons and dragons was :neutral_face:

1 point

2 Points

I’m out of this post, too much fb for me :tropical_drink:

1 point

1 point

bbbbut I have another 572 Meta memes! :rofl:

#metoo that’s why :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Points

I’m hard core like that.