4 Points

2 Points

3 Points

3 Points

3 Points

3 Points

4 Points

2 Points

When I can have a phone conversation on an Android phone and suddenly my Youtube and Facebook reflects one of the topics. In this case a friend and I were talking about his Paladin Warlock 5e character. After the conversation Youtube populated my feed with videos about the combo class (the top one was the ■■■■■■■ Dudes, “How to play a Witcher, Warlock/Paladin” if interested, look it up).

There is NO privacy. I’m not quite going full Captain America: Winter Soldier… but the governments are identifying the trouble makers based on what they post or say.

I recently found out that my town schools, even though the kids are required to show their COVID 19 vaccination cards, their is a State Database recording all vaccinations. But they still require the cards (because I believe they don’t want people to know that there is a state database of C-19 vaccines).

Everything is tracked. Credit cards, phone calls, e-mails, texts, (sorry if this triggers some Teotians…) internet searches. The Patriot Act allows this to happen, and if there is one thing I am pissed off about Trump, is that he didn’t take down that horrible, horrible bill W. Bush allowed to pass… and Obama let go on (something he promised to kill, and didn’t).

3 Points