Kamala Harris Gets Humiliated In Puerto Rico

A video shows Vice President Kamala Harris clapping along with a song during her visit to Puerto Rico, before being told that the song is actually a protest against her.

Well, this is awkward.

Kamala brutally TROLLED by protesters in Puerto Rico singing protest song against her as she mindlessly claps like a seal and dances along

Watch carefully for the awkward moment when her aid has to reality check her and she suddenly stops clapping :rofl:

“We want to know, Kamala,… pic.twitter.com/QfaDlIWbo5

— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) March 24, 2024

Harris was visiting the Goyoco community center in the Santurce neighborhood of San Juan when her motorcade was confronted by dozens of loud demonstrators, one of whom held a sign saying “Kamala Harris war criminal”.

Unable to take the hint, Harris then reacted to a group of musicians thinking they were welcoming her.

After clapping along and smiling inanely, Harris was informed by her aide that the musicians were actually singing, “We want to know, Kamala, what did you come here for?… Long live Free Palestine and Haiti too!”

“We want to know what you think of the colony,” they also asked.

Harris then quickly clasped her hands together and looked sheepish, but still bizarrely continued nodding along anyway.

She’s never been the sharpest knife in the drawer, has she?

2 Points

Some people claim she’s fluent in Spanish, and yet …

2 Points

I don’t know how you could suggest such a thing.

3 Points

Profound stuff.

Is that real?? :joy:

Edit: No
https://twitter.com/ramble_rants/status/1652104038731730950

2 Points

TBH it wasn’t far off the original. :laughing:

2 Points

:roll_eyes: I’m sure the 30 second advert I’m forced to watch prior is about as painful as the speech itself, so I’ll pass for now

2 Points

I can’t remember the last time a saw an advert on anything. :laughing:

2 Points

Oh god, it’s so painful listening to her

3 Points
1 point