2 Points

3 Points

1 point

I loved that day. Some good recollections here:

“Ye come te Glasgow, we’ll set about ye”

3 Points
1 point
1 point
  • A new variant of Covid-19, B.1.1.529, which it’s feared may be more transmissible and resistant to vaccines, has been discovered in southern Africa

• Travel restrictions on six nations in the region, including South Africa and Zimbabwe, will come in from Sunday - with UK and Irish residents arriving after that required to quarantine in a hotel

• These restrictions will be reviewed in three weeks time

• Experts from the World Health Organization are meeting in South Africa to discuss the heavily mutated variant - described as “the worst one we’ve seen so far” by one expert

• However, another scientist has argued it does not necessarily mean the world is headed back to “square one” given how early the variant was discovered

• Several other countries, including France, Italy and Germany have introduced travel restrictions on southern African countries

• Health Secretary Sajid Javid has described the emergency of the variant as of “huge international concern”

• Cases of the variant have been identified in Hong Kong and Israel - but not yet in the UK

1 point

4 Points

China does have an awful lot of assets in Africa.

1 point

Super Variant Puts Southern Africa at Risk of Global Shut Out…
From discovery to global panic in 48 hours…
Emerged in an HIV patient?
‘Worst-Ever’ Mutation… Spreading rapidly among young…
USA to restrict travel from 8 countries…
Belgium Confirms Case… Israel ‘emergency’ after detecting…
CHRISTMAS LOCKDOWN FEARS… ANOTHER SHOT!?
Europe surge highlights warnings…
Netherlands new curbs to avoid healthcare breakdown…
German military airlifting patients…
Ireland considering restarting mandatory hotel quarantine…
Tensions emerge over redefining ‘fully’ vaxxed…
MERCK pill significantly less effective in new analysis…
Flood of cases ‘unmanageable strain’ in Michigan…

2 Points

poo satisfying GIF

2 Points

Anyone here on to boosters?

1 point

I was waiting for an explosion, there…

3 Points

Just had my second jab last week (under duress I might add) I recon I can hold out until at least this time next year before I get the booster.

How are they forcing it on you? What are they withholding?

2 Points

‘under strong advisement’ from the Doc and the WIfe, she can be a force of nature.

3 Points

On the upside my daughters schools rendition of High School Musical has been cancelled for the foreseeable future…today, God came through.

3 Points