How to deprogram a Trump supporter

1 point

OMG, the first ten seconds inā€¦ SO MUCH LIES! Trump was still in the middle of his speech when the Capitol was ā€˜invadedā€™ (there is video of Capitol police letting people in, and those let in walking along roped off walkways). Radical Leftists were at all the most tragic scenes, from the unarmed woman shot by Capitol police, to the cop stuck in the doorway, to the assault by the cop. In some videos there are breaking windows, in others there are elderly ladies waving flags. All are treated the same.

As far as the Trump ā€˜cultā€™ā€¦ I have never talked to so many ā€˜cult followersā€™ who had significant issues with what the leader was saying. Every Trump supporter (other than LV, who was a New Yorker) hated the way he spoke, Some here who are conservative still do. It took me a couple of years to look beyond what he said to see what he did. THAT IS NOT A CULT. Honestly, every part of the ā€˜cult listā€™ applies to Obama, Clinton, Pelosi, McConell, and all kind of swamp dwellers.

I love how he is in Bostonā€¦

I also like how they donā€™t dox BLM riotersā€¦

Honestly, this guy really needs to have a big black cock to own him for a while. His claim/lies about Nixon is absurd. Absolutely absurd. This guy is an absolute simp, a lier and an opportunist.

This whole segment is as pro-fashism as Iā€™ve ever though Iā€™d see in America. This noodle-boy is looking for power in the new establishment and kinda resembles Heinrich Himmler

1 point

Š”Š¾Š±Ń€Š¾ ŠæŠ¾Š¶Š°Š»Š¾Š²Š°Ń‚ŃŒ Š² Š¼Š°Ń‚ŃƒŃˆŠŗу AŠ¼ŠµŃ€ŠøŠŗуā€¦Š±Š¾ŃŽŃŃŒ.