BBC Owns & Hosts Disgusting Websites

Who is this asshole? He got the ‘Karen’ haircut wrong.

They keep ownership so people dont take them, and use them to try to damage the BBC, asshole.

2 Points

OOh I have goose bumps, say it again

2 Points

I’d load this on my phone, where I am logged into YouTube, so I can comment, but that would probably give him another view, so pass.

This guy is way oversensitive.

Also funny he is making his YT monies on the back of the BBC. If they weren’t so “outrageous” he would have no content.

1 point

I’m conflicted about the BBC - today it’s all about shite panel comedy gameshows and strictly come dancing. I can’t see the point in it being a forced tax in the current day. We did get “only fools & horses”, “fawlty towers”, monty python and so much more, but that was in the days where there was nothing else as big in broadcasting as the BBC. Maybe they’ll become more responsible and less of a churn/spew of bollocks and bullshit when the money coming towards them is a bit more conditional and earned?

2 Points

They waste so much money, just the fact that the licence fee exists to meet their needs gets my goat they should exist to serve the UK. We need 2 BBC tv channels at most consisting of news, local news, drama, children’s tv, comedy etc., the world service, local radio and most important a wage cap. Less than half of the licence fee is spent on programs for the UK and as for the House of Lords commission looking at it’s fairness half of them have direct contact with the BBC having either worked for them or being invested in the BBC’s subsidiaries not to mention the one’s collecting a BBC pension.

2 Points

Our CBC is the same but only 1-2 channels.

Government funded stations are bad and you can’t trust anything from them. Propaganda machines

2 Points
1 point