Amber Heard's Case DESTROYED By Johnny Depp's Lawyer

https://i.imgur.com/ad85tY8.png

:rofl:

2 Points

If he abused her, something the entirety of her defense depended on, she would have won. I am amazed he won, even knowing she was an abusive liar.

3 Points
2 Points
1 point

4 Points

3 Points

No shit. I hope this is a start in shifting the narrative and holding women accountable.

3 Points

Last I’ll drag up of this shit storm, but Depp’s comedian friend, Doug Stanhope (used to work with Charlie Brooker) wrote this in 2016

2 Points

Love makes you do funny things.

ain’t that the truth

2 Points

It is reminiscent of my uncle who accidentally got someone pregnant on a one night stand in the middle of a long term relationship break up. He had a child with this woman who went on a rampage about it, shouting in the pub she was working in that “i’m going to take him for all he’s got”.

It is all borne from self-esteem issues, I’m sure.

2 Points

This case exposes the fact that guys can get strung up pretty easily. Women also, of course! But it’s definitely not considered as not everyone sees it.

I think it’s all part of the awareness that comes from gossip and spread of the internet, but it’s all done quite painfully through special cases like these.

4 Points

2 Points

Have to say, also, Camille standing up in court and doing what she did in the public eye, just as her job, was way more of a positive image than anyone dressing up as a superhero for a supergiant film company.

4 Points

Agreed and she is hot as heck too! Not that it has anything to do with that.

2 Points

Why won’t this thread die? This trial should have been the biggest “who gives a shit what 2 unstable people do” trial in history.

3 Points

mocking holly robinson peete GIF by Hallmark Channel

2 Points

Next up… :rofl:

Tonight: Jan. 6 Panel To Accuse Trump Of ‘Coordinated, Multi-Step Effort’ To Overturn Election

2 Points

Yup :laughing:

1 point

…and there is La grand fuck you.

1 point