Amber Heard's Case DESTROYED By Johnny Depp's Lawyer

Moist…

4 Points

I watched this today. Ouch!

3 Points

Her cold confident look just evaporated today, she’s done.

2 Points
1 point

Her ex friend really helped her today. I think both Depp and Heard used to abuse each other. However, only he paid the price for the abuse.

Raquel Pennington was very credible. She made Heards case today.

3 Points

Yes they were saying the Jury really took notice of them both, there’s still an awful lot of speculation there that Depp’s team can quite easily rebuff.

2 Points

:laughing:

4 Points
3 Points
1 point

Final day live before deliberation

2 Points

I was immediately drawn to this once I saw her acting out how she was pulled by the hair a couple of weeks ago. I saw this and just thought “whoa, this is definitely utter bullshit” and back then, they bought it!

But then the one about the 2 photos and how blatantly obvious it was that they were the same threw it for definite. That said, I don’t see either winning, simply because it was a defamation lawsuit and Disney, the main resource of funds, covered their arses.

I love it though, seeing someone who’s manipulative and using BPD/HPD to get what they want and then getting their arses handed to them.

3 Points

Her acting today was terrible, one minute (no tears again) she looked like the only victim in the world then a split second later she was back to her usual shark eyed self.

This was brutal

1 point

Is that the one with this in it? The guy testifying it came from the source?

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLEgvJch/

2 Points

That’s the one

1 point

Here is the clip of Amber apologising for throwing trans:

It disgusts me how she kept using the phrase “a powerful man” at the end of being confronted by Camille. And I may have a thing for Camille now :joy::joy:

2 Points

Wait! This is definitely it now. Apparently it was taken off (a 4 minute video), I suspect due to being off limits evidence due to the guy in it being dead now.

1 point

Ah, finally, here’s a full in-depth version of the above. Took a while trying to work out which clip it was.

What a fucking piece of work.

1 point

And here’s some extra eye opening content so you get a full picture of it all:

1 point

1 point