Alec Baldwin settles with ‘Rust’ cinematographer Halyna Hutchins’ family

https://i.imgur.com/elV3Tvr.jpg

Alec Baldwin and the family of late “Rust” cinematographer Halyna Hutchins have reached an undisclosed settlement in their wrongful death lawsuit against the actor and others.

Hutchins’ widower, Matthew, will be an executive producer on film and receive a portion of the profits, according to a statement from Matthew.

“We have reached a settlement, subject to court approval, for our wrongful death case against the producers of Rust, including Alec Baldwin and Rust Movie Productions, LLC. As part of that settlement, our case will be dismissed,” Matthew’s statement began (via Deadline), adding that production on the movie will resume in January 2023 with the “original principal players.”

“I have no interest in engaging in recriminations or attribution of blame (to the producers or Mr. Baldwin). All of us believe Halyna’s death was a terrible accident. I am grateful that the producers and the entertainment community have come together to pay tribute to Halyna’s final work.”

thats rolling the dice on what Baldwin brings in for movies.

2 Points

tbh after the Trump impersonations, I’ve given him a wide berth…

1 point

So money then? Id say Im shocked but I would be lying.

2 Points

Yeah if someone shot a member of my family I’d want them locked up.

3 Points

Exactly.

3 Points

Until someone offers you life changing money. You just never know how youll react. him in jail doesnt do much, but having your family set for life can bring a lot of good.

1 point

The only other option would be take the money and kill him at a later date.

1 point

Use the money to hire a hitman
Think About It GIF by Identity

1 point

Think i’d rather do it my self…like a working holiday.

2 Points