TIME's Person of the Year 2020

1 point

With so many people that did such amazing things this year and they pick these two? Then TIME has not been relevant for quite some time.

2 Points

It’s one of those…‘2020 summed up’ moments :rofl:

2 Points

1 point

Would have been a perfect year for “US” average people who have been dealing with this stuff since last March, working, home schooling, following rules (or not), losing jobs and businesses. Not two career politicians.

3 Points

Agreed!

Doctors, nurses, EMTs & First Responders, fast food employees, delivery drivers, teachers, moms and dads.

2 Points

1 point

While I am glad Biden won and will be president for a while, These two are not the most important people they should have chosen. Here are my 2 picks but I could easily pull out another 10:

(Bob and Dough) American Astronauts returning to space from American Soil on American Rockets:

Elon Musk for allowing Tesla Stock to drive through the roof, Building three of the largest car plants in the world in break neck speed (during a pandemic), for becoming profitable 4 quarters in a row (during a pandemic), For completing a car tunnel under the Vegas Strip (during a pandemic), For putting a sensor in a pigs brain to detect when its snout was touched, For creating SPACEX that has put hundreds of internet satalights into space, total of 6 astronaughts into space, flown two 1/2 finished prototype rockets, flown 1 new prototype rocked to 9 miles and almost landed it, For launching the same booster to space and safely landing it 7 times again during a pandemic. You cant have more success than his companies have this year.

(Something broke and wont let me post any more pictures) But you get the picture :slight_smile:

2 Points