The score

Flee: 1.5(unconfirmed case in Nov 2019, before covid was a thing. doctors couldnt explain it. half point.)
COVID: 0

Whats all the fuss about?

Day one of feeling it: by mid/late afternoon i knew i was sick.
Day two: felt like total garbage. fever, aches, headache. Still went outside and took care of snow removal.
Day three: still felt like crap. no more fever. took kids outside and played in snow, completed snow removal. by late afternoon i felt fine.
Day four: today. I feel great. slight headache when i woke up but gone.

This pretty much mirrors Nov 2019, but i had a cough that lingered for a week.

My wife is on day 4 and isnt 100%, but doesnt feel that bad.

I guess i now get to enjoy my 17x-27x the protection the vaccine offers.

2 Points

The thing is until you’ve had it you don’t ask these questions, and the government know it. Problem is the more people get and recover from it the more people realise for most it’s just a fucking cold.

2 Points

That’s exactly it. I’ve had colds and flus that were basically this same things. I get older people having a fear of it, as almost anything can cause complications, but younger, mostly healthy people should just let their immune system do it’s thing.

2 Points

Funny you should say that we had the same in January 2020, I’ve always thought it was COVID, it felt the same but doctors ruled it out after the ‘Pandemic’ hit. I was jabbed for flu in December 2019.

Mind you they didn’t have a test for it then.

2 Points

Need to get tested, but pretty sure managed to get it right after Christmas, normal flu like symptoms
Still have a little congestion and a touch of cough, maybe a little shortness of breath, but that could just be MN cold and me being fat

2 Points

SUPRISE!

2 Points

Now that they accomplished what they wanted, they can save face and admit they were wrong.

Season 7 Oops GIF by Workaholics

3 Points

REALITY 2.5 ffs :rofl:

1 point

Season 15 Goodbye GIF by Murdoch Mysteries

1 point

Wifey has tested positive now :roll_eyes: , i’ve been self isolating all week but had no symptoms apart from a runny nose lol

1 point