The matrix 4 resurrections (2021)

https://thechoiceisyours.whatisthematrix.com

1 point
1 point

Like most remakes or sequels, I’m cautiously optimistic this could potentially be good

1 point

I’m about 75% sure they’ll fuck it up.

1 point

I don’t think reeves would have signed on if he felt it would be crap.

1 point

I dunno, he was pretty bad in Bill & Ted Face the Music. Recapturing his old roles doesn’t seem to be in his repertoire.

The Trailer seems to imply it’s leaning more heavily into the Alice in Wonderland theme that was, IIRC a single line in the first movie. Sounds like something a fanfic would do…

No matter the quality of the movie it’s going to be a shitfest online with people being called transphobic for not considering it to be a flawless masterpiece. Ugh.

I thought the blue/red pills were mostly symbolic, but blues are featured heavily in the trailer…
Maybe the red pill has a tracker so Morpheus could find his real body, I don’t remember, but the blues were just nothing, right?

2 Points

John Wick 3, was a steaming pile…

1 point

I feel like bill and Ted was done to get some money for bill. This may be to make Carrie anne Moss some cash. She hasn’t been very busy. He certainly doesn’t need the money.

1 point

Blue pills were like a sleeping pill. Red pill contained a program to help isolate the body.

2 Points

Blue pill is Microsoft, red pill Novell Inc. long live Microwiz.

1 point