The Great Reset

5 Points

It does seem an awful lot like a great reset, dunnit.

2 Points

I think opportunism is a big part of it and might have been preempted but I doubt it was organised as part of a total orchestration. I feel it’s rather more of a “happy coincidence” as I don’t think there are people who are that smart in charge of it all.

2 Points

Still, I can’t help but think that Occam’s razor get a little more blunt every day.

1 point

You dont give them credit. the puppet masters are quite good at this. look at 1970s oil crisis. all to pump the price of oil.

There are no new lands and new resources. They control all the country money. Manipulation doesnt make sense now. They give money to the worker, and thats the play. They find ways to take it back.

2050…
Wake up in your allotted apartment(quality depends on job, or “contribution to society score”) You own nothing…
As you move you are scanned(eye, barcode, whatever). Your “contribution to society score” grants or denies you access.
You work… be a good cog…
You head to the grocery store after work. Your “contribution to society score” grants you ### food items for the day/week…
Billboards/media tells you how important you are…
Be well…
Go home before curfew as granted by your “contribution to society score”…
Eat and sleep…
repeat…

Sounds crazy right? go google parts of China now…

2 Points