The game

This is a short story I entered into a competition about: A) The lockdown, and B) 200 words or less…

Locked down for five years, it is a lonely existence. Everything is delivered. Hospitals are Game Centres. The Master says we must stay indoors and play the game.

–o–

My parcel’s due in five minutes. My excitement mounting, I wonder will I be a chosen one this time?

The airlock warning blasts: I open the door, pick up the parcel, tear away the green sterilised skin and, my hands shaking, remove the lid of the small red box…………

–o–

I am in a Game Centre bed. I am a chosen one! Butterflies flutter in my stomach I’m so excited to be chosen.

Game administrator #869 says,”I’m giving you ‘XE33’, it’ll make you experience an orgasm while the viral test takes place.” He quickly penetrates my arm with the needle…….

–o–

I writhe in ecstasy as fingers caress my clitoris. My nipples tingle and throb. The Master’s penis takes me and my pleasure is so intense my legs begin to shake uncontrollably. Rapture travels up and down my body as he strokes in and out. I never want this to end…………

–o–

“Take the body to the cremation chamber, and don’t forget to remove the vibrator this time, they’re expensive!“

Another vaccine failure.

2 Points

Funny and gross. Not sure if that is what you were going for but that’s what you got from me lol

1 point

You had me here and then lost me right after.

1 point

No, I just wanted to shock a bit if I’m honest. I have been suffering from Lyme Disease for about two months and it has got me into a bit of a depressive mood, I know. :frowning:

2 Points

Lyme disease sucks, it’s so utterly draining. Wish you a speedy recovery Griff.

1 point

Thanks friend. It sure does suck, and so does the process of dealing with medics regarding it. No-one really seems to have as detailed a knowledge as you can yourself acquire in a week online!!!

We have some doctors here that still don’t believe it exists.