The Democrats are Lying About Jan 6th

1 point

Wait, what??? Democrats lie? I watched January 6th, and those rioters walking between the satin guards and taking selfies were clearly a threat to the power of the United States. Look at all the people they killed in the violent attack! Ignore that the only person who was killed by violence was an unarmed woman shot by a Capitol guard through a window… They talk about a Capitol officer who they initially claimed was killed by being bludgeoned by a fire extinguisher… who we still have no access to a cause of death. People charged with misdemeanors and trespassing have spent the last year in solitary confinement… a penalty much worst than the the punishment for the actual charges.

2 Points

I also wonder why the actual terrorist threat that happened 1/5/2021 is never mentioned where pipe bombs were scattered around the Capital…

2 Points

You mean despite the Capital being on lock-down with police, national guard, military and secret service someone managed to snuck in with a bag full of pipe bombs, plant them all over the Capital, yet was never caught or challenged? It’s almost like someone knew there was going to be a protest and tried to turn 6/21 into an insurrection.

1 point

There are Democrats that still believe in the Russia and Ukraine lies, the Jan 6 lies are for those people
No one else believe none of this but the Democrats need to cater to that small base of crazy people

1 point

Not terrorist…

The cause of death for the officer was a stroke. He died of a stroke and did not suffer from any physical i juries at all. He died the next day. His family released the COD last year. They also asked that his death not be politicized.

3 Points

By the time it was released thew Democrats had gotten all they wanted out of the death so it doesn’t matter, morons still believe he was beaten to death

2 Points

Even God is pissed off with the bullshit of the BBC…

3 Points