Jeremy Clarkson is gobsmacked as eco-warriors dump three tonnes of MUSHROOM COMPOST over his gleaming Range Rover in protest over his extension plans for Diddly Squat farm.
- Clarkson, 61, was left speechless when protestors used a digger to dump the compost on his motor
- Activists have been camping next to his Diddly Squat farm in Chadlington, Oxfordshire, to protest about his expansion plans
- They are concerned about his expansion plans with increasing traffic in the village and damage to the soil
- The TV host, who stars in a hit series for Amazon Prime, arrived at the farm with his partner Lisa Hogan on Tuesday
- He stood there, flabbergasted, as a man in a hat and a mask used a digger to dump the compost onto his Range Rover
- In the footage, one protester is seen running and dancing naked in a Monty Python style as a policeman frantically pursues