Six free alternatives to the LastPass password manager

3 Points

It’s a good list but the problem is none of them are anywhere near as good as LastPass. I think i’m going to make a desktop account and a seperate mobile account and just import the same passwords into each…see if that works. :download_1_:

3 Points

LastPass is banned at my work. No cloud allowed.

2 Points

Speaking of things being banned, my mother in law just bought a new laptop (she knows nothing about computers) So I offered to set it up for her, I spent 3 hours on the phone to TalkTalk trying to persuade them to let her install TeamViewer as I couldn’t go round to the house due to COVID restrictions and she needed to order food. All I got out of them was computer says no. She is now with Sky.

2 Points

https://www.reviewgeek.com/72272/the-lastpass-android-app-contains-7-trackers-from-third-party-companies-😬/

1 point
  1. Stop using LastPass.
  2. Use keepass.
  3. Uninstall LastPass.

Tell me my 3 steps don’t work

Animated GIF

2 Points

With Keepass I may as well just have a pen, notepad and Cricket bat next to me.

1 point

I’m using 1Password and it’s meh
Never used LastPass
We use Roboform at work, thinking about giving Bitwarden a try

1 point

Bitwarden is nice, basic but nice.

LastPass is great if you want your passwords cloud based, cause those things never get hacked.

Pen and paper is actually more secure :stuck_out_tongue:

People are always told that pen and paper is insecure because a thief can steal your notebook, but what lowlife thief rifling through your undies moonlights as a l33t hacker.

1 point

agencylife advertisement GIF by MX Player

Smart criminals don’t break into middle income houses. Small score, small brain, small goals.

1 point

think winnie the pooh GIF

1 point

If you argue that there are no smart criminals because you’re only a criminal if you get caught, then I agree.

1 point
1 point

Her hair tells me her opinions are valid and meaningful :crazy_face:

1 point

Dunno she works for Hak5 they are usually on top of things :wink:

2 Points