Racism

https://i.imgur.com/jLeBkXm.jpeg

There ya have it. Non-White people cannot be racist. Glad thats sorted.

2 Points

quick question for everyoneā€¦

Raise your hand if you know a white nationalist? ive never met one, and dont know anyyone who has.

1 point

I probably have, though back in the day it never seemed to matter, everyone worked/drank together and people of any colour with ā€˜strong opinionsā€™ were either laughed at or had a punch-up, either way the following day I donā€™t remember anyone ever holding a grudge. Certainly not going full bed-wetter. Funny I guess times changeā€¦

1 point

today though? and a person under the ager of 70?

in Canada ā€œwhite nationalistā€ is used with every right-wing protest. its the boogieman. if they exist, they are hiding cause ive never found one

2 Points

Yeah certainly no forehead swastika fellows. I guess they must exist, closet Nazis (?) though not nearly in the numbers the far left claim. It seriously pays not to be too over sensitive these days and just ignore these types. :laughing:

1 point

I had to stop looking at facebook.

peaceful left wing protestorsā€¦
right wing extremistsā€¦

1 point

I just use the Missus account on occasion for the marketplace, life quotes made up by bored 60 somethings and reposted 1,000,000 times really arenā€™t my thingā€¦ā€˜but there is so much more to Facebook!ā€™ I hear them screamā€¦there really isnā€™t.

1 point