"Not Happening": VP Pence Refuses Democrats' Demands To Invoke 25th Amendment

Update (1800ET): In a none too surprising move, Business Insider reports that, despite the growing bipartisan chorus for a last-minute change at the very top of the American government, Vice President Mike Pence doesn’t support removing President Donald Trump from office via the 25th Amendment.

"Not happening," said a Republican close to Pence when asked about growing calls for him to replace Trump.

So… impeachment it is then? Nancy, do you feel lucky?

You got these moron Democrats drooling about removing Trump or impeaching him, do they forget that in 13 days they will have Biden?
I’ve heard some snippets of CNN propaganda, and it’s just complete insanity

1 point

So, you support this absolute vile individual, who is now like a rat in a corner, with nothing but time on his hands and literal white supremist and his own criminal family as his only advisors left , still having access to the nuclear codes for another 2 weeks? OK, good to know what I am dealing with.

2 Points

Someone said this, everyday if becomes clear to me what an utter load of bollocks it is.

Nationalism is not that hard. It’s not that hard to incite people against another, and it’s also - and this is the harder thing: Democrats have, and the challenge we have all the time, is we believe in governing and governance and trying to find middle ground.

1 point

I mean…

1 point

Thats a bit rich. You lost me at “white supremacist”. Thats just MSM drivel.

2 Points

So, other than quoting a bunch of likes the left have been spreading for 4 years, do you have any actual point? Spreading lies won’t get your too far here, gotta come in with facts and a willingness to have an adult discussion

2 Points