Four day week 'an overwhelming success' in Iceland

2 Points

As long as my groceries still get delivered on time they can do what they like.

3 Points

I would happily work 4 10-day shifts instead of 5-8 day shifts. Unfortunately that has been presented as inefficient to the needs of the businesses I’ve worked for.

2 Points

“We can’t let you do that if we want you to work overtime!”

2 Points

Bosses are already shitting bricks over the premise of people wanting to work from home and sticking to it

2 Points

If I were a boss and had staff working from home i’d be expecting very high standards and output for doing so. Instead of paying a salary i’d pay at most by the hour and set this against activity (0-Day contract), so if an employees output went quiet for 15 minutes of any given hour they’d loose the hour, monthly audits would be a thing. Overtime wouldn’t be a problem and would be expected, though standard rate of pay would apply as there is no for the employee to leave his/her house to work unsociable hours.

1 point

Work is dealing with that too
Problem is the ones most vocal about staying home are also the ones with the worst productivity, and will be in the office by next month or leave

1 point

I never want to work for you. lol

Go for a shit, lose an hours pay …

In the real world, it’s about producing. You set goals for people and if they meet them, it doesn’t matter when they work.

Also I sense based on your rules, no one but shit employees that can’t hold down a job would work for you :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Points

I worked from home 2-3 days a week before COVID. That won’t change when the office opens back up.

https://i.imgur.com/cUpjqX1.jpeg

Now get back to work :rofl:

But worse case senario there will be bosses that will take full advantage of any situation if there’s something they don’t like.

2 Points

I haven’t worked on site for 7 years

1 point

Slacker :rofl:

1 point