Don't Touch My Shit!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Need to vent…

I buy a lovely 4K Camera/Deterrence system for the house. In my office, at my desk, I pull all the cameras out, and set everything up to make sure it all works and run some tests for ~1 week.

Tests complete, all is great… I go to box everything back up as it is getting colder here, and Id rather not be up on a ladder installing these while it is cold. Task for the spring.

As I am boxing everything up, I only have 7 of 8 boxes for the cameras…

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! WHERE IS MY OTHER BOX?!

For those interested, this is the system:
https://www.lorextechnology.com/site/4KAD168-1-p

I have the same problem with most things I set out to do…mind you it is usually my fault.

Active deterrence: ‘FUCK OFF’!..?

1 point

Each camera has a spot light and siren. Less “FUCK OFF!” and more “OH, HELLO! I SEE YOU!”. The siren can only be manually triggered, but the spot light can turn on like any motion sensor light.

1 point

The App itself can also detect faces and even do facial recognition. You have to feed it a DB of known faces though. You can get a report of cars and faces it has detected in a given time.

1 point
1 point

Set one up out my office window for a week.
IMG_20201106_144525

1 point

Wow that’s cracking quality.

1 point

and thats with loss from a non 4k monitor and me taking a pic of it with my phone(which is 4k).

in retrospect, I should have just taken a screenshot with my phone from the app :stuck_out_tongue:

1 point