Alec Baldwin - cops release 'Rust' bodycams, crime scene photos

Alec Baldwin’s first words to detectives revealed as cops release ‘Rust’ bodycams, crime scene photos

The Santa Fe County Sheriff’s Office released a trove of documents in the case Monday

Alec Baldwin’s first words to detectives revealed as cops release trove of ‘Rust’ files

Alec Baldwin appears on bodycam video telling Santa Fe investigators he felt “no recoil” when he inadvertently fired a .45-caliber Old West revolver in the fatal “Rust” movie shooting that took the life of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins in late October.

Alec Baldwin appears on bodycam video telling Santa Fe investigators he felt “no recoil” when he inadvertently fired a .45-caliber Old West revolver in the fatal “Rust” movie shooting that took the life of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins in late October.

“When I shot the gun, away from the cameraman, I never aim the gun at the camera, I turned and I went like this,” he tells investigators, making a gun with his fingers and panning his arm across a cluttered table in an interview room at the Santa Fe County Sheriff’s Office. “And she was there. And the gun went off. And she just went right on the ground.”