A year... Three weeks

A year ago we had historically record unemployment across classes and racists. We had reduced troops in foreign wars to a level not seen since the 80’s. Stock markets were roaring, wages were soaring, and record numbers of businesses were starting. North Korea, China and Iran were in control, illegal immigration was controlled and the world knew that America was going to look out for it’s own best interest for the first time in thirty years.

All this despite that the president was just being impeached after three years of investigations based on fraudulent material, altered court documents and years of manipulation of the media. Everything that he promised he delivered, including several vaccines for a pandemic, millions of masks, tens of thousands of ventilators, multiple new hospitals (never used) and the structure for distributing the vaccine that happened on schedule based on predicted manufacturing rates worked despite several liberal cities and states wasting hundreds of thousands of vaccines in the first month.

He was decried as a dictator, a despot and an insurrectionist because he rightly questioned the legitimacy of the election and was denied any legitimate legal review of the votes (much different than Gore was allowed in Florida). The governors still deny access to voting machines, records of votes are missing and even the laws passed to change how votes were counted were unconstitutionally passed and very vague in application.

Now that the ‘savior’ has been elected preaching unity… Twitter, Facebook, Google, Amazon, and Youtube have started a massive lock down on speech, first on Trump… through the right… and now to the radical left. There are troops protecting the capital, barbed wire fences around the capitol, checkpoints and green zones in our capital. This is based on a ‘deadly insurrection’ that happened while Trump was speaking, across the mall, where thirty minutes after the start of the insurrection he called for peaceful and patriotic protest.

Meanwhile some people identified as BLM and ANTIFA (along with radical right-wing groups, admittedly) stormed the capitol building. The first death was an unarmed woman shot in the neck by Capitol Police. One officer died horrifically (and I am all for prosecuting both deaths all the way). There was a stroke, a heart attack (yeah… Trump supporters getting excited) and a woman trampled. Earlier in the year BLM rioters were shooting cops in the head point blank and hunting down Trump supporters to kill them… and that was ‘mostly peaceful’.

Now Senators are apologizing for being racist for suggesting hiding in the Republican side of Congress because minority representatives would still be unsafe, AOC goes on a dramatic rant about how much danger she was in despite being a quarter mile away in her office bathroom, and a duly elected representative has been removed from all committees because she said some controversial things while repetitively antisemitic Omar is celebrated (silly 1st Amendment).

They are printing money, but it will be for certain ethnic groups. $2000 = $1400 (I bet the Georgia voters are pissed that he bribe got cut down!), Conservatives are now terrorists, Gun owners will need to register and pay $800 a year to the Federal Government (silly 1st Amendment), Drone strikes against Americans are being celebrated (well, if Obama did it), immigrant child caging is back (well, if Obama did it)… all in three weeks.

And they are now bragging about the manipulation.

I posted the actual Time article on my Facebook page yesterday (not the right-wing take, the actual article, there was a link in Reality’s post on it). No one I know on my friend’s list has seen it… I’ve asked (23 of them). Not one person. I was posting a liberal source, telling people to read it and nothing (elsels or mohit, if you did please let me know).

I don’t know what’s ahead, but this is far from the country I (thought I) grew up in and raised (and am still raising) children in. I’m tired of being called a racist, privileged, and homo/trans-phobic. I’m not. I will own Islamaphobic, they would kill me and my family if they ever took over the country. Well, actually I lie… I do know what’s ahead because this has been laid out by Saul Alinski in Rules for Radicals. Everything happening now is in that book from the 60’s, and that man hated this country. If you can get it, read it.

/end rant

2 Points

China was already building concentration camps. In a comment for the Bill Gates video you said that this virus is not a pandemic. Vaccines are irrelevant since that hidroquolorine (whatever it is spelled out) works, remember? You were pretty sure Donald was gonna win with your four more years of Trump avatar. You were also pretty sure that the radical left was gonna storm the inauguration party and blame it on the right. And Muslims don’t really care about you nor your family, because why should they?

If you fear that the rules for radicals book scenario is going to unfold, please remember that you have been wrong recently, and you might be wrong again.

1 point

It doesn’t fit the criteria for one, but that’s what it’s being called.

“Resolution: 509 (November 2020) Page 3 of 6 Whereas, The COVID-19 pandemic is a serious medical issue, people are dying, and 1 physicians must be able to perform as sagacious prescribers; therefore be it2 3 RESOLVED, That our American Medical Association rescind its statement calling for physicians 4 to stop prescribing hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine until sufficient evidence becomes 5 available to conclusively illustrate that the harm associated with use outweighs benefit early in 6 the disease course. Implying that such treatment is inappropriate contradicts AMA Policy 7 H-120.988, “Patient Access to Treatments Prescribed by Their Physicians,” that addresses off 8 label prescriptions as appropriate in the judgement of the prescribing physician (Directive to 9 Take Action); and be it further10 11 RESOLVED, That our AMA rescind its joint statement with the American Pharmacists 12 Association and American Society of Health System Pharmacists, and update it with a joint 13 statement notifying patients that further studies are ongoing to clarify any potential benefit of 14 hydroxychloroquine and combination therapies for the treatment of COVID-19 (Directive to Take 15 Action); and be it further16 17 RESOLVED, That our AMA reassure the patients whose physicians are prescribing 18 hydroxychloroquine and combination therapies for their early-stage COVID-19 diagnosis by 19 issuing an updated statement clarifying our support for a physician’s ability to prescribe an FDA-20 approved medication for off label use, if it is in her/his best clinical judgement, with specific 21 reference to the use of hydroxychloroquine and combination therapies for the treatment of the 22 earliest stage of COVID-19 (Directive to Take Action); and be it further23 24 RESOLVED, That our AMA take the actions necessary to require local pharmacies to fill valid 25 prescriptions that are issued by physicians and consistent with AMA principles articulated in 26 AMA Policy H-120.988, “Patient Access to Treatments Prescribed by Their Physicians,” 27 including working with the American Pharmacists Association and American Society of Health 28 System Pharmacists. (Directive to Take Action)”

From the AMA: https://www.ama-assn.org/system/files/2020-10/nov20-handbook-addendum.pdf

If the election was legitimate, he would have. There was not only voting fraud but their was a mass conspiracy to change the outcome of the election much greater than even the wildest imaginations of democrat delirium claiming Russian interference could imagine. They bragged about it in Time magazine.

There were know BLM and ANTIFA activists filmed at (and filming) the most violent actions at the capitol. No one knows who planted the bombs the night before, but a 100% failure to detonate strongly suggests they were not intended to.

They kill pagans and homosexuals. If we were to be in a country practicing Sharia law and found out, they would imprison or kill us.

I hope I am. Out of curiosity, have you read the book yourself? No judgement if you haven’t, it’s not widely known of.

2 Points

By the way, thank you for the respectful and thought out reply.

1 point